PREREQUISITES (must have these skills BEFORE enrolling in the class)
Tiny Tot Tumbling – None.
Beginner Tumbling – None.
Flyer Flex & Strength – None.
All Levels Tumbling – Cartwheel, round off, back bend and higher tumbling skills.
Intermediate/Advance – Working or have standing/ running back handspring, tuck, layout and or full.
Please find the class schedule here: Recreational Class Schedule
10% off additional classes
10% off 2nd child
50% off 3rd child
Click here to register online. Please log in to your account or sign up for a new account. Please do not create a new account if you already have one. If you have forgotten your user name and password, please click on “forgot” and both will be emailed to you. Once you are in the account, you may enroll in a class.
– No-risk trial, enroll anytime (space permitting)! If after the first class you are not satisfied in any way, please email within 24 hours and we will refund your tuition. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. However, we are confident that you will enjoy it.
– Athletes are enrolled in the class and dropped after each 8 week session. Once tuition is billed, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please review our full policies under the terms & conditions in your online account.
– Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, illness, etc., class coaches may vary without prior notification.
– Open Gym is an open work out where athletes can utilize the gym and equipment under limited supervision from the coaches. Athletes may ask for assistance, but there is no structured curriculum.
– Class tuition is not based on attendance, as it simply reserves your spot in the class. No make-up classes will be offered
**Triple Threat has the right to modify, change and delete classes due to enrollment of the current class. Triple Threat will do try its hardest to accommodate class needs to the best of our ability.**Instructors have the right to determine the level of your tumbling class. Please look for updates if a class may be canceled and or rescheduled. Information will be posted on the HOME PAGE of this website and SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES and EMAILED to class enrollments.