The Empire Carnival
THIS YEARS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT AND PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR OUR 2018 EVENT! WE WILL COME BACK EVEN STRONGER.
RIDES, FOOD, GAMES, PRIZES & LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Open to the general public come one come all!
- All backpacks and coolers are subject to inspection.
- No pets (except for service dogs)
- No bicycles, skateboards or scooters.
- No firearms or weapons.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into the carnival or the parking lots.
- No smoking inside of buildings or carnival event.
- No distribution or display of political materials or other unsolicited literature.
To gain access to the rides here are the following price points
$1.25 each Ticket
$20.00 for 21 Tickets
$35.00 for 40 Tickets
Wristbands $13.00 for unlimited rides
Most rides take 3 or 4 tickets
Obey the listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions.
Observe all posted ride safety rules.
Watch the ride first, so you know what to expect.
Dress for safety – secure loose clothing, jewelry and long hair. Wear closed-toed shoes or sneakers.
Keep your head, hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride at all times.
Remain seated in the ride, in the “locked and loaded” position, until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.
Follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded
Always use the safety equipment that’s provided (belts, lap bars, shoulder harnesses, etc.), and check to make sure it’s properly latched.
Avoid horseplay. It’s dangerous.
If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately.