Triple Threat Cheerleading and Dance is hiring for people who are passionate about working with children! Experience in the areas we teach is preferred, but not required. We have a detailed and specialized job training program that will teach passionate and dedicated people how to be fantastic team members here at Triple Threat.
Staff members must have evening and weekend availability and must pass a background check to be eligible for employment.
At this time, we are hiring the following positions:
- Front Desk Representative (Albany Location)
Front Desk Representative Job Description
Front Desk Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Collecting billing payments, entering them into computer system and cashing out customers for classes, rentals from clothing store.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies, restroom and lobby supplies.
- Keep updated records and files of families and programs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer, copier, computer, iPad, Tv etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Positive work environment
- Uniform stipend
- Consistent work schedule (24 hours a week)
- Pay rate $13.00 an hour
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
Complete the form below and upload a tailored resume if you think you would be a perfect fit for one of our positions!